Durability and ease of use beneath the surface
Click to enlarge image.
Brinell value shows the hardness of the wood species
The Brinell value describes the difference in hardness of different wood species. The higher the Brinell value of a wood species, the better the floor can endure impact and wear. The adjacent table shows the average hardness of wood species used in Timberwise plank parquets. For example, the Brinell value of ash is 3.2 – 4.7. NOTE! Pine has been removed from our product range.
Timberwise plank parquet dimensions:
- oak products 150 mm (6.22 inch), 185 mm, 230 mm (8.74 inch) and 270 mm (10.24 inch)
- ash products 150 mm and 185 mm
- larch products 185 mm and 230 mm
- 230 mm WiseLoc-products has to be glued from the end tongue groove
- 270 mm products only with traditional glue joint and installed with glueing down to subfloor
- total thickness approx. 14,5 mm (0.6 inch)
- surface layer thickness approx. 3.5 mm (0.14 inch)
- 2180 mm (85.83 inch) oak and ash
- 2500 mm (98.43 inch) larch
- allowed lengths are 2080, 2000 and 1818 mm (81.89 and 78.74 and 71.57 inch)
- 900 mm (35.43 inch) and 925 mm (36.42 inch) Herringbone products
- a package always contains the same length – no mixed random lengths
- 0,7 mm (0.03 inch) microbevels on the long side
- 0,5 mm (0.02 inch) at the ends
- microbevels emphasize the plank character of the board on the floor, but do not collect dirt and are easy to maintain!
If you have questions you don’t find answers from our FAQ-page, send us email to info[at]timberwise.fi. We’ll contact