Tuusula Housing Fair 2020 – House 41. Honka Huomen
HOUSE 41, HONKA HUOMEN / HONKARAKENNE, ISOKARHUNKIERTO 11
– Floor Larch Natural 230 mm, Cotton, brushed wax oiled
– Instagram: @honka_huomen @honkarakenne
– Interior design by Maru Hautala, Suunnitteluhuone NIONIO
– Customer’s comments: The concept house, Honka Huomen, by Honkarakenne combines ecological log construction with smart building technology that improves quality of living. To ensure good indoor air quality, we chose only natural and M1 grade materials. It was great that we found the high quality, beautiful Finnish Timberwise Larch wooden floor for this house. The choice was easy to make, as Timberwise’s products also have the Allergy Label granted by the Finnish Allergy, Skin and Asthma Federation, says Marketing Director Sanna Huovinen from Honkarakenne.
– Timberwise’s comment: Honka Huomen by Honkarakenne is a new type of concept house, designed to promote healthy living and holistic wellbeing. When selecting materials for the house, special attention was paid to the materials, which had to be as natural as possible and have impeccable emission values. That is why it was important for Timberwise to be involved in the project, to highlight the emission-free features of the products and the Allergy Label granted for them. We also appreciated the fact that the designer chose not oak but larch, which has grown in popularity in recent years.
COTTON is a white and flaxen flooring, in which brushing plays a major role. The tone is suggestive of traditional old wooden floors and is suited for many interior decoration styles.
Check out more HERE.
Photos: Ulla-Maija Lähteenmäki